Click Here To Download Installation Instructions
Key Features of Cab
· No holes to drill, the cab mount using existing holes.
· Installation time will take roughly three to four hours.
· Removal will take approximately 45 minutes.
· Fully enclosed cab with ABS Plastic Roof. Roof is now Black, not White as shown in picture.
· Clear shatter resistant Lexan plastic is used in the rear curtain and side doors for maximum visibility.
· This Cab includes a glass windshield and manual wiper. Forward inclination of the windshield minimizes glare and contact with falling snow and rain.
· Doors are hinged with latches so getting in and out of the cab is easy and quick.
· Doors can be removed during summer, allows canopy to double as a sun shade.
· New Holland: TC25DA, TC25D, TC29D, TC29DA, TC33, TC33D, TC31DA, TC33DA, TC34DA, T2210, T2220, 1530, 1630, 1725, 1925, Boomer 2030 & Boomer 2035
. Case: DX25, DX29, DX31, DX33 & DX34
. Farmall: 31 & 35