Hard top cab enclosure that will fit the 3025E, 3032E and 3038E Installation time will take roughly three to four hours. There will be no holes to drill, the cab mounts use existing holes.
*** Cab will NOT Fit New Style Tractors with the FUEL FILLER behind the seat ***Key Features of Cab
Fits The Following Models:
- No holes to drill, the cab mount using existing holes.
- Installation time will take roughly three to four hours.
- Removal will take approximately 45 minutes.
- Fully enclosed cab with an ABS plastic hard top.
- Clear shatter resistant Lexan plastic is used in the rear curtain, side doors and the windshield for maximum visibility.
- The Lexan windshield can easily be replaced with the optional safety glass windshield, which is available for purchase separately. Forward inclination of the windshield minimizes glare and contact with falling snow and rain.
- Doors are hinged with latches so getting in and out of the cab is easy and quick.
- Doors can be removed during summer, allows canopy to double as a sun shade.
This hard top cab enclosure is not a genuine Deere item. It is manufactured by one of the leading aftermarket cab, canopy and sunshade manufacturers. It is made in the USA. It carries a one year warranty
Cabs are designed to be 78” depending on tire size. We recommend garage\shed openings of 80” or above for the installed tractor cab.
Optional attachments are shown below in Related Items